The Cronofy browser extension allows end-users to generate personalized scheduling links straight from their browser.
Whilst we've setup contact detection for some web sites, the extension will also look for appropriately formatted markup in any web page. This allows any app to work with the extension, allowing your users to quickly create personalized scheduling links base for the contact they are viewing.
- Recruitment software can allow a recruiter to quickly generate a scheduling link for a specific candidate.
- CRMs can allow a sales person to generate a personalized link for a prospect. Instead of a static link that forces the prospect to fill in their details when the sales person already knows who they are.
- Support systems can allow an engineer to generate a one-time link for a customer to book a call without making their calendar public.
It provides a quick and easy way to give users access to powerful scheduling capabilities whilst remaining in your application.
- You add simple, hidden markup to your web application.
- User installs the extension and follows the instructions to create a Cronofy account.
- Whenever the user clicks the extension when on one of your application's pages, it's pre-filled and ready to go.
See how in the Browser extension documentation